PDA

View Full Version : I think im scitzo.

beebs
March 4th, 2012, 07:35 PM
So Ive just noticed I have quite a lot of scitzo symptoms, And I was thinking about weather i should tell someone and get it checked out?

The symptons I have are:

Social Withdrawel: I find it difficult to want to go out with friends.
Depersonalization (intense anxiety and a feeling of being unreal): My anxiety has been getting alot worse recently, I wont let people touch my work at school, It makes me so anxious and panicy. And I have woken up thinking im dead before.
Loss of appetite: Im hardly eating, i have literally no appetite.
Loss of hygine: I havent had a bath for a week, and i dont really care.
Delusions: If im right, this is seeing things that are not real? Well acording to my friends I laugh or freak out about things that are aparantly not there.
Halucinations: I hear voices too. And i know they are not real. But they are still there.
Trouble telling dreams from reality: I actually made a post about this on here before. This is extreme.
Vivid and bizzare thoughts: I have imagined and thought about some scary and downright bizzare things.
Extreme moodiness: My friend said to me the other day "stop being so bloody moody its effecting everyone"
Ideas that people are out to get you: I have "ideas" my friends are out to murder me. Well i know it, they've been planning it for years!

So should i be worried? Should I go to the doctors and get checked out?

ZzKingz
March 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM
If you think it's a significant problem that you have trouble carrying on normally with, then my advice is to see a professional.

BassSwagg
March 4th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Go to a DR but don't be suprised if they say its just "hormones and teenage agngst" thats what they did to me and ive been having the EXACT same shit happen for a year now, and P.S. by the way, delusions are more like irrational thinking than seeing things :) hope everything works out