PDA

View Full Version : Depression+ Anxiety+ADD/ADHD= messed up?

melia_allen
February 22nd, 2012, 10:04 AM
A few years ago I was diagnosed with severe-mild depression, severe anxiety, and then my phycologist said that I may have ADHD. He came to this conclusion by testing me and the medication that I have been perscribed has been working all up until about two months ago. Like I have said in another thread, I am on Daytrana, and I guess the medication also helps with depression and anxiety, but when all of the stuff that has been going on hit me my depression and anxiety sky-rockted to an all time high for me and the medication I have didn't work and now my new phycologist is wanting to help me get anti-deprssent and anti-anxiety medication. I feel messed up. But I am constantly told that I am not. What do you guys think?

Sonic Boom
February 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Nah don't worry. I have an older friend who has all those disorders plus epilepsy and he has 2 university degrees. He has to take a lot of meds every day though....

melia_allen
February 22nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
yeah and that is the last thing I want to do, take a lot of medication especially because I am unable to swallow pills....