PDA

View Full Version : Do people stare at you?

screamtobeheard
February 6th, 2012, 07:17 PM
When I'm at school, or anywhere in public really, people tend to stare at me whenever I'm eating or walking down a hallway, or down steps, or really doing anything that I have a specific routine way of doing (which happens to be a lot). It's just kind of irksome, and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone knows how to get people to get off your case about things like this. I'm tired of hearing, "Amanda. You need to get help," and things along those lines all the time.

Lethe
February 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
People stare at me constantly, but it isn't because I'm beautiful or thin. It's probably because they're surprised at how manly I look. And no, that isn't a compliment, since I'm female...

screamtobeheard
February 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM
People stare at me constantly, but it isn't because I'm beautiful or thin. It's probably because they're surprised at how manly I look. And no, that isn't a compliment, since I'm female...

I don't mean, "do people stare at you because you're beautiful or thin?" I simply meant, do people stare at you because of your strange habits. I'm not beautiful or thin or manly or anything, but people still stare at me. And please don't put yourself down like that. You are beautiful.

Mutibann
February 6th, 2012, 08:55 PM
People stare at me when I eat and my family stares at me when I wash the dishes.

Stacey.
February 6th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Sometimes, but everyone stares at each other just as much.

Say It Aint Tim
February 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM
yeah people stare at me usually because they think im cute

Sonic Boom
February 7th, 2012, 12:02 AM
This ruins my public activities (shopping, beach, public pool etc.). I don't feel comfortable at all out there, it's very unnerving.

Quite a few people have this problem tho; more than you think.

Bigswedishboy
February 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I get stared at when ever I fix something because of my OCD and they ask "What's wrong with you?"

hhhhyi
May 23rd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Every once in a while I'll do something because of my OCD that's a little unusual, and people will look at my funny for a moment. But it doesn't happen often for me, luckily. ^^

dgski
May 23rd, 2012, 09:26 PM
People stare at me because i have hairy legs and its awkward. especially when they comment about that.

ImCoolBeans
May 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Please don't bump old threads :locked: