PDA

View Full Version : My Penis...

ImHappy
June 3rd, 2007, 07:28 PM
Ok i just turn 13, and my friend panced a very sexy girl. That was a while ago. And then all i do is masturbate...after i masturbate i feel good but my penis starts to hurt =( but i like it, should i rub it or put on vasiline or olive oil to make my penis feel good. And are there any shops in the world where you can go and tell sexy girls to masturbate for you? Im tired of touching my penis popping it all day long.

And when i get to many errections my penis turns red. It isnt cut.
And my friend (girl) said that only jew cut it and you should leave it on. And she looked at it and said its bigger when its uncut, is that true?

And shes so scared to touch my penis, she once rubbed it and felt bad. Shes very cute and hot, and i've touched her vagina and breasts too but she doesn't really like it.

MoveAlong
June 3rd, 2007, 07:39 PM
Well no, not legally because you're underage. You could hire a prostitute when you're older...
But think of the millions of 13-17 y/os that want a handjob! They keep jerking their own. We just wait or get ourselfs a boyfriend/girlfriend and then have some fun with them...

Or just get a buddy n_n

But no, there isn't any place that you can go tell girls to jack you off.

Dolphus Raymond
June 3rd, 2007, 08:38 PM
Where on your penis is this hurting/redness? What feels like it's the cause?

Glasgow
June 3rd, 2007, 09:40 PM
What does pancing a sexy girl have to do with masturbating? :P

Antares
June 3rd, 2007, 10:59 PM

i was thinking the same thing

Aηdy
June 4th, 2007, 12:19 PM

What does it even mean!? :eek: :P :confused: :D

MoveAlong
June 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
but i like it, should i rub it or put on vasiline or olive oil to make my penis feel good. And are there any shops in the world where you can go and tell sexy girls to masturbate for you? Im tired of touching my penis popping it all day long.

And my friend (girl) said that only jew cut it and you should leave it on. And she looked at it and said its bigger when its uncut, is that true?

And shes so scared to touch my penis, she once rubbed it and felt bad. Shes very cute and hot, and i've touched her vagina and breasts too but she doesn't really like it.

Okie, I'm going to answer your questions in order:
Vasiline and olive oil are good choices for lube. It should feel good.

No, there aren't any places you can tell girls to masturbate for you. We're all teens and we have to put up with it.

If you have penis pain, go to the doctor!

Uncut penises aren't any bigger than cut penises

Well, talk to her and tell her how to rub it! You two'll only learn from each other if you communicate! :|

heartagram72
July 12th, 2007, 11:39 AM
ok. leave her alone about touching her. thats completly disrespectful to do, to some1 hoo isnt ready. also, watching a girl masturbate infront of u, (like asking her to and she does it) is illegal. im christian and cut, so not only jews. also ur friends probably a racist, for judging jewish ppl. also, if ur uncut, ur not any bigger, u just have a flap of skin on ur head. u might wanna get lube tho

Camazotz
July 12th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Good choices for lube.

I dont know WHY your penis is hurting, so I really cant tell you.

People who arent cut just have a flap of skin there, so no, its not bigger.

Not only Jews have cut.

Dont touch her if she doesnt like it.Dont make her touch you either.

You cant get a girl to masturbate for you, unless she wants to. Strippers might, but youre too young.

July 12th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Most guys in America are cut

CryingEye666
July 12th, 2007, 11:35 PM
im christian
and im cut!
lol
and actually , i think there might be a little size difference between the cut and uncut, meaning uncut is a little bigger
mines already cut, so i could tell ya

TeenInNeed
July 14th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Ok i just turn 13, and my friend pantseded a very sexy girl. That was a while ago. And then all i do is masturbate...after i masturbate i feel good but my penis starts to hurt =( but i like it, should i rub it or put on vasiline or olive oil to make my penis feel good. And are there any shops in the world where you can go and tell sexy girls to masturbate for you? Im tired of touching my penis popping it all day long.

im gonna have to answer them in order too like movealong did...

also very hard to read... well ok here goes nothing...

it might not really be that your penis is hurting more than the fact it is just sensitive after you've hit orgasm.

there is no shop where you can get a girl to jack you off(i think he meant masturbate for him) unless you found a prostitute somewhere, but even then, your too young.

your friend is wrong about only jews being cut, but most jews are cut because it is one of their types of celebrations/rituals where they have the foreskin cut off.

its also not true that it is bigger when it's cut, but it is said that it appears bigger when cut rather then uncut.

and also if she does not like you touching her anywhere, then it is very rude that you are.

emowhotxts
July 15th, 2007, 11:27 PM
well if she dont like touching u leave her alone and an uncut and cut r both the same and i dont know why u have pain go see a doctor and the only way ur gona get a hand job is if a grl wants to give u one

LateForTheSky
July 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Okie, I'm going to answer your questions in order:
Vasiline and olive oil are good choices for lube. It should feel good.

No, there aren't any places you can tell girls to masturbate for you. We're all teens and we have to put up with it.

If you have penis pain, go to the doctor!

Uncut penises aren't any bigger than cut penises

Well, talk to her and tell her how to rub it! You two'll only learn from each other if you communicate! :|

::Uncut penis' can look bigger though::

I dont think u need to see a doctor just dont be so rough in masterbating thats whats making it red and making it (Mildly) hurt. Hense the reason u enjoy it most people dont enjoy pain. I think u are completly normal and should just communicate with this girl.

::MoveAlong u shouldnt encourage mutual masterbation u know the rules but at the same time the site dosnt condem it either. ::

MoveAlong
July 16th, 2007, 06:53 PM
::MoveAlong u shouldnt encourage mutual masterbation u know the rules but at the same time the site dosnt condem it either. ::

I wasn't...Try not to act like a mod :P
And it's not encouraging it. I know the rules, so you don't need to tell me anything :P

August 13th, 2007, 10:10 AM
good choices for lube

Silverfist64
August 14th, 2007, 06:09 PM
It's probably hurting and getting red because you masturbating too many times a day. You not giving it a break and it can get irratated. You should have at least like 30 minutes to an hour between each session. You can't have girls masturabte for you. Not until your of age. You should stop touching the girl and having her touch you unless she wants to. If she wants to but it hurts tell her how to rub you and have her tell you how to touch her so it doesnt hurt. I hope i helped you out.

theschmizz
August 14th, 2007, 07:06 PM
ya u shouldnt

MRSPOILED
January 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
well you seriously have a problem you should find a girlfriend who will do all these thing you want.....and the who uncut thing is so gross like that it looks better when its cut......and being uncut or cut dosent make you look any bigger .....

Maverick
January 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Don't post in old threads, Mr Spoiled.