PDA

View Full Version : Naked around the house

jordanmichael
January 28th, 2012, 11:13 AM
:yummy:

Hello,
I am allowed to walk around my nude and often do so. I sometimes walk out of the shower and into my room naked. Once I have even watched TV nude with my family all sitting there! I normally live in my boxers and was wondering if your parents mind you stripping down to nothing. Are you comfortable being nude? Have you ever skinny dipped at home or somewhere else?
I just really wanted to know who else likes to hang freee? :yes:

prodigy1996
January 28th, 2012, 11:51 AM
When my family isn't home I sometimes do. But I get a really weird sense of being uncomfortable (really don't know how to describe the feeling). I wouldn't mind of I was at my friends house and he was walking around naked tho! XD

Irishperson15
January 28th, 2012, 01:26 PM
No only if im home alone thats just be weird

Bubby32123
January 28th, 2012, 01:34 PM
No but I have skinny dipped at home

Luke91
January 28th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Sometimes strip in laundry room. Since mom is washing I go nude to my room. Might stop in kitchen to get a drink. Parents have seen me and say nothing.

munzy5581
January 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM
dear god if i was nude my parents would flip its weird that my parents are not sexual but i am....

Evancosta
January 28th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't be comfortable being nude with my family but alone I am fine. And I have gone skinny dipping it feels good.

dkp123
January 28th, 2012, 08:09 PM
i'd find that really uncomfortable.. sitting naked watching tv with the family, its weird in my opinion.. i occasionally go downstairs with my boxers on in a morning to get a drink, thats about it.. i usually walk the house naked home alone, and yeah.. i've been skinny dipping on holiday

Auzzie 94
January 28th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I don't live with my parents anymore so I walk around the house naked alot lol after work, after a shower. Mostly when i'm home alone.

disguy15324
January 28th, 2012, 11:11 PM
I haven't ever skinny dipped (been wanting to try it though). As far as being nude around the family, unless its just me and like my male relatives , I don't EVER want them to see me nude. When I'm home alone, thats a toally different story! :)

Christheman
January 28th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Never really walk about naked cause i have pets and i find it weird... when they stare at you.
Never skinny dipped

samb12
January 28th, 2012, 11:43 PM
i useally dont walk around nude when people are home because i just think my parents should see me naked and stuff

spartanrob
January 28th, 2012, 11:47 PM
My older brother and I have bedrooms upstairs and parents never come up. We both are almost always naked upstairs and usually wear boxers downstairs. If I'm home alone or with just my brother I go naked all over the house. Been skinny dipping lots - its awesome!

brokenskyline
January 29th, 2012, 12:02 AM
I haven't ever been skinny dipping but i would like to try it. I never take my clothes off with my parents around cause that's just not accepted in my house which kinda stinks cuz i love being in my underwear and being naked but i only can when i'm alone. i also would be ok with chilin with some of my friends in underwear or naked but i haven't done that either.

Tonebone88
February 2nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
I wouldn't have the confidence to do that but would like to

teenageapplelover
February 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
I like being naked around the house... but I wouldn't do it while family was around. If I had a friend over that was naked, too, it wouldn't bother me... but it'd be weird with family.

Justin98
February 2nd, 2012, 08:36 PM

Hello,
I am allowed to walk around my nude and often do so. I sometimes walk out of the shower and into my room naked. Once I have even watched TV nude with my family all sitting there! I normally live in my boxers and was wondering if your parents mind you stripping down to nothing. Are you comfortable being nude? Have you ever skinny dipped at home or somewhere else?

LOL just check my "does this make me wierd" thread. We something in common.

anubisgodofdead
February 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
no i will never go naked with my family around the house, but home alone i'll go naked. Never been skinny dipping but i'd love to :)

Stronger
February 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
My parents would never let me and I don't think I would either, just doesnt seem right but I do wanna skinny dip so badly lol XD

lukeop99
February 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
i'm always Naked around the house when I'm in my room the only time I get to be nude

Diverperry
February 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
Naked only when my parents aren't home. I love skinny dipping and streaking. There is something exhilarating about going around naked

HEN_iP
February 2nd, 2012, 11:59 PM
Always nude at home and my parents are fine with it, just really don't like wearing clothes and shoes as well. Although when I do have people over I'll at least wear some underwear.

matt25
February 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
no i have never done that.. never ever intend to

Stacey.
February 3rd, 2012, 03:17 PM
No I'd never walk around naked D: Wouldn't feel comfortable doing so.

BaNd
February 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
my dad would kill me and thats strange i would hate ebing around afamily nude

muddygrand
February 3rd, 2012, 03:34 PM
When I am home alone I am always nude. When I am not home alone (or anywhere I go), I freeball

LilTurtle
February 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Dude... that is a bit disturbing.

muddygrand
February 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Dude... that is a bit disturbing.

It was sarcasm haha. Guess that would be hard to tell over the interwebs.....

pineinchneis
February 3rd, 2012, 07:02 PM
I wouldnt be comfortable naked with my family

Jake the Cake
February 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I'm upstairs all the time. My mom's has a door downstairs to the staircase so i'm always nude upstairs. At my dads, we're both men so we can wear wutev. I also have skinnydipped with mu nudist cousins and uncle

Matt_is_Awesome
February 15th, 2012, 10:35 PM
I Wish I Could Always Be Naked in My House xD But Im Only Naked When No One Is Home :)

russsh
February 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM
ive done it at a friends house, feels good, have skinny dipped 2

obvious
February 19th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Never in front of my parents!!! But if I'm home alone, sure!

MarkieMark
February 19th, 2012, 04:49 AM
I used too when i was younger :) but now i only do it when the parents are out :)

spoke
February 19th, 2012, 11:29 AM
i do it everyday and have been since i was 6 years old. no problems with my parents at all

STSA
February 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Sit with your parents nude...? Moving on...
Never go naked apart fom my room with the door closed because I live with my mother and 4 sisters, they would freak.

But when I know they won't be home for hours, I like to skinny dip in the pool with my shorts nearby.

obakesan
February 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
No-one in my house is nude in front of anyone

Xaylon95
February 22nd, 2012, 09:45 PM
I love being completely naked around the house, but it's always when I am by myself. I don't like being naked around my family, so I mainly go completely naked when I'm alone so I can jerk off or stuff like that, or just be naked for no reason.

Jdawg91
February 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM
We were formally hunters and gatherers so walking around naked feels natural to us :D

Jake777dylan
February 25th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Haha :) no I do it when I am alone

Email me to get to know me :)

jbrown97
February 25th, 2012, 03:20 PM
i find it weird that your naked with your parents

Starlight Blaze
February 25th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I wish I could, but my family isn't okay with it, so it makes me uncomfortable.
IF they were okay with it, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

MrSnow
February 25th, 2012, 04:40 PM
My family isin't very comfortable with this sorta thing so it does not happen.

kaiba
February 25th, 2012, 05:19 PM
i don't know why anyone would actually want to have their family see them naked.
i only go naked if i'm home alobe or i know it's only my bros in after i get outta the shower

Justin98
February 25th, 2012, 06:22 PM
all i have to say is people were born naked

mrowan123
February 26th, 2012, 07:20 AM
i only walk around nude when nobodys home

wwofsa
April 12th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Iam always shirtless but never naked

Hunterrrr
April 12th, 2012, 07:50 PM
I mainly just live in my boxers :P

Eric57
April 12th, 2012, 08:42 PM
That is something I would never do and honestly, I think it's kind of weird to be completely naked around your parents. But that's just me... I don't see any issue with being in just a pair of boxers and no shirt, but completely naked is crossing the line. At least to me.

The only time I am completely naked around the house is when I'm home alone. Other than that, I always have clothes on. Sometimes I'm fully clothed, sometimes I wear just my boxer briefs, and sometimes I wear just a pair of althetic shorts. But I always have at least a pair of underwear on.

NotASpyingRent
April 12th, 2012, 09:03 PM

Hello,

Your parents let you do that? That's pretty awesome. Mine wound never let me.

Dabigdtc
April 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Not allowed at all not that I would

AdamScott101
September 19th, 2013, 02:12 PM
I love being naked, but not really with my parents around... I'm more comfortable with my brothers and mates. With them I'll be naked, but I normally wear trackie bottoms commando with my folks.

justin 13
September 19th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Is not about my Dad or Bro, is just I am not comfortable being naked around.

Leprechaun
September 19th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Please don't bump old threads. :locked: