View Full Version : question

Abyssal Echo
January 14th, 2012, 01:30 AM
I know an older guy that has Schizophrenia and about a year ago I was over at his place to help him fix some things I ask him about where some of the parts and supplys were I didn't think he heard me so I ask him again the next thing I knew he was hitting me in the face and the chest. I got away from him and after I was outside about to leave he called for me I turned around to see what he wanted and he did it again. so I told him to go get Fucked and turned and walked away before I got to the street he ask if I was comming back to finish fixing the water leak.

After spending some time here reading info and posts I am starting to feel guilty about walking off...should I go back an appologize I mean I know he aint right hell I'm not right either I got Bi polor and some times way over react what should I do ???

February 11th, 2012, 04:19 PM
STAY AWAY... just stay away from him.

February 15th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Try talking to him again. He could of saw a knife in your hand that day?

February 15th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Maybe try calling or texting him first just to see what was wrong, then you can make your mind up on whether or not to see him again.

February 16th, 2012, 10:22 AM
If this was a year ago is it really worth bringing it up again?

But if you want to do something maybe phone him, i wouldnt say go there by yourself if you do end up seeing him. Take someone with you if you want.