PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Anxiety.

Dimentio
January 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Well i posted like 3 threads on here to release anger and anxiety but that worked for a bit, So then i made something but that did not last long.
Today has just been not good literally frm the minute i woke up and now i am pulling on my hair and some of it has came out i have done it so much, I have chewed through a lot of things, Tore a fair amount of my clothes and not eating, And i just am tapping, Pulling and chewing constantly.
It is started to bug me as well as everyone else, So does anybody know of anything to help control Anxiety?

christcenteredlife
January 9th, 2012, 04:06 PM
i have a severe anger problem. actually, i have black out rage.

one thing i do is breathing exercises. you can look them up, google is your friend don't forget. look up, cleansing breathes. also look up calming breathing methods. hope it helps. i know it helps me, significantly.

jimmyboy92
January 9th, 2012, 04:09 PM
You need something to take your mind off it, have you got xbox or something you could play and focus oj that instead of other crap.

Dimentio
January 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks christcenteredlife
Also Jimmy, I tried that but my mind seems to go back today, Also i am scared about going to P.E. And Graphics as Graphics is the class i left and P.E. Is just the place i hate the most, Mainly it is that one guy i am thinking about too, Hopefully when today is over and i am with him again, Everything will be ok :)