PDA

View Full Version : A Question that I need answered

Everthehopeful
December 8th, 2011, 11:51 AM
My friend Tommy (a girl, by the way- she's named Tomantha) and I are sitting here wondering about something. (She says hi.) She always feels the need to correct spellings if she feels they are wrong. Like the other day, I said senario and she yelled at me for five minutes until I let her correct me (she was going for the scissors! Jokes. But she did throw the cookies my mum gave us at me. Is this an OCD symptom because my google is failing to work and tell us? (Does not mean that Tommy is one)

sarah newman
December 29th, 2011, 03:47 PM
It may be a symptom because if she seemed serious and wasn't joking then it could be a symptom of OCD. If she's worried tell her to go see a doctor. But in my opinion I think it could very well be a symptom.

(P.S. Saying she was going to go for the scissors- not funny. Even if it was a joke, some of the self harmers may find that offensive and triggering. I know I did.)

xDarkAngelx
December 29th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I agree with Sarah even though you only meant 'She was going for the scissors' as a joke some people may find that offensive.(As I did)
Anyway back on topic, it could well be a symptom of OCD. As Sarah said if she is worried enough about it then possibly suggest seeing a doctor.