PDA

View Full Version : brothers penis

JennyLuv06
November 26th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Now its been years since ive seen my lil bro penis i was 6 he was 2 and we use to bath together. he's now 14 and last weekend while i was in the laundry room he came in wearing just a towel. He asked me if i could give him a pair of underwear he had in the dryer so i did but to my surprise he dropped his towel and changed right next to me. i wasnt paying attention at first so when i turned around i was so shocked all i could do was stare at his package. once i snapped out of it i told him cover up next time( i got alittle turned on). Now i know its my lil brother and its weird but it was the biggest one i have ever seen and i cant stop picturing it in my head everytime i see him now... aahh what should i do

anyone else ever been flashed by a family member????

hartja88
November 26th, 2011, 05:20 PM
try to think of other things or idk

hartja88
November 26th, 2011, 05:20 PM
my sister and i seen each other naked alot since we share a bathroom

kryptonite
November 26th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Too bad people can't read the "girls only" warnings! :mad:

endgame
November 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM
There's nothing wrong by being turned on by seeing a penis, even if it is your brothers. I've seen my little brothers penis and it turns me on. I've even masturbated thinking about it before.

kryptonite
November 26th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Here's a question for you all:

If you've seen your brother(s) penis, does that help shape your opinion on circumcision? For example, if your brother is cut, then do you have a favorable opinion of circumcision? Likewise, if your brother has foreskin, do you prefer your sexual partners have foreskin?

Smith98
November 27th, 2011, 01:29 AM

If you've seen your brother(s) penis, does that help shape your opinion on circumcision? For example, if your brother is cut, then do you have a favorable opinion of circumcision? Likewise, if your brother has foreskin, do you prefer your sexual partners have foreskin?

By little brother is cut and I have seen plenty of uncut as well. Personally I think cut looks waaay better-more uniform, etc. I've seen pics of uncut penises that look gross with way too much foreskin. Where I'm from most guys are cut, so an uncut one does stand out. Either way I prefer short sleeves over a turtle neck...;)

endgame
November 27th, 2011, 02:04 AM

Hmmm my little brother is uncut, but like he doesn't have alot of skin, so it still looks nice. The ones with alot of skin I dont like as much because you cant see the head on some of them/:P

Sneakers
November 27th, 2011, 03:18 AM
i hav seen my bro one and it is like nothing

kentucky girl
November 27th, 2011, 05:04 PM
i have seen my brothers many times including a couple times today

Katiebabe98
November 28th, 2011, 08:21 AM
There's nothing wrong by being turned on by seeing a penis, even if it is your brothers. I've seen my little brothers penis and it turns me on. I've even masturbated thinking about it before.

I agree, i see my little brothers occasionally and get turned on by it. I think its more seeing the penis than who its attached to :)

cheergurl
November 30th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I agree, i see my little brothers occasionally and get turned on by it. I think its more seeing the penis than who its attached to :)

im bi and sometimes seeing my sis naked does the same to me, so yeah id say its normal :)

shybigirl13
December 11th, 2011, 07:14 AM
my family is open with nudity but when ive caught my bro wanking it has goten me hot before. hes 15 and im 13

im bi and 1 time my younger sister who is 10 was wearing a certain pair of panties that got me hot, but i dident act on it or anything either time

HuiLiPhang
December 14th, 2011, 04:39 AM
my boyfriend's uncut and really sensitive, and he really enjoys my blowjobs i think it would be better if boys are uncut

base
December 15th, 2011, 03:28 PM
My brother walks around the house in his boxers and a t-shirt and last night there was a Victoria's Secret commercial that came on and he got an erection that popped right through the little peeing whole. I just stared at in amazement i had to have been 7 inches long. When he finally realized he tried to cover it up but is stayed erect for another ten minutes are so. He was really embarrassed and he got all red but i was turned on. My vagina got all wet and then my panties got wet ( i was just wearing panties and a t-shirt) he saw the wet underwear and didn't understand he was is only 12. So yes i got really turned on by my bros penis. Actually later we both masterbated together for the first time.

Natural all over
December 23rd, 2011, 09:55 AM
My little bro and i fool around a lot so i don't see anything wrong with getting turned on by his penis. It seems like he's very open, so if you want to be open with him too, go for it.

allie42
July 26th, 2012, 02:15 AM
me and my twin do a lot of experimentation so i don't think its weird

DerBear
July 26th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Please don't bump old threads, this was from December 2011. :locked: