PDA

View Full Version : Dr.jekle/mr.Hyde personality

Ethanis Rectorus
October 9th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Hey I'm Ethan and I think I'm schizophrenic. I swear I have two People living inside of me. My first personality is me at home at home I'm a selfconsius twitchy depressed kid who barely speaks but at school I'm a loud confident chrismatic guy who thinks as himself almost godlike. To compare at school I'm like mcmurphy from one flew over the cuckaoos nest but at hone I'm like the opposite

HollisterrBboyy
October 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Don't jump to conclusions. Do you immediately change when you step foot in your home, OR on the way home do you start changing?

StoppingTime
October 10th, 2011, 07:31 PM
None of us can diagnose you here. If you are truly worried, see a professional. But like Jay said, don't assume that immediately.

Ethanis Rectorus
October 10th, 2011, 11:24 PM
I also have black out moments like I will wake up and next thing u know it I'm in third period

Ethanis Rectorus
October 10th, 2011, 11:25 PM
It's not the exack mOment I walk in it's when my family starts talking to me

Ethanis Rectorus
October 12th, 2011, 12:41 AM
According to my friends I become aggressive at my black out moments

AllThatYouDreamed
October 12th, 2011, 06:13 PM
That doesn't sound like schitzo, voices can't take over and control your body. Sounds more split-personality like. And yes, it does exist. Look into it

Ethanis Rectorus
October 12th, 2011, 07:05 PM
What's the difference also I don't hear voices

AllThatYouDreamed
October 12th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Schitzo is typically auditory/visual hallucinations (it can effect other senses, but typically visual/hearing)
Split/alternate personalities are exactly what they sound like. Other personalities who share your body, usually caused by severe abuse.

Ethanis Rectorus
October 12th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Im not abused thought

AllThatYouDreamed
October 12th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Maybe you were in the past. It's not my field but I know a fair amount about obscure mental problems. if you wanna pm me go ahead, i might not get back to you immidately though.

Ethanis Rectorus
October 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Whadda mean in the past my Family might suck but they never abused me

CJC95
November 19th, 2011, 04:17 AM
This is not Schizophrenia, this is multiple personality disorder, and as someone has said above, it does exist look into it. Also how are you able to tell us all about both 'personalities' when you're blacked out during one of them...? If you're seriously worried go see a health professional (:

Ethanis Rectorus
November 19th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I don't always blackout only sometimes

CJC95
November 19th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Well I've only taken psychology at school but that makes it sound even less like multiple personality disorder, more like you're just adapting to different circumstances - home and school - although pretty extreme. It's definitely not schizophrenic though. I don't know about this stuff though, so go to your GP and they can refer you on to the right people

DirtyDog78
January 27th, 2012, 10:07 PM
im schizophrenic too!! at home im like super loud and like am funny. at school i am like a stone. im quiet and like boring in a way. there must be a way to change.

Deleted User
January 27th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Please don't bump threads. :locked: