PDA

View Full Version : ADHD or not, I'm still special:)

sarah14
September 15th, 2011, 09:13 PM
is it true that if you are trying to talk to someone but they are holding something shiny and your thinking " ohhh shiny :)" that it means your ADHD? Weather or not it does I would steal it and run away and say "shiny!!!!!"!!! I love my life! :)

Jerald
September 16th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Yeah. Might possibly the scenario. Easily distracted i guess. ADHD people have very high energy output level though.
Its not everyone who can become ADHD.
Cheers.

Aragorn
September 26th, 2011, 03:31 PM
To answer Sarah's question, no it isn't true. I have ADHD myself and that has never happened to me.

mxiii
September 29th, 2011, 04:49 AM
just because you are easily distracted doesn't make you ADHD. there are way more symptoms compared to easily distracted. among the few are hyperactive, hard to sit still etc.

Surferchic2362
September 30th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Sorry to tell you this, but ADD/ADHD are both bogus. It is just another way for the government to keep some kind of control on citizens. Since the 80's, people diagnosed have tripled. People have been like this for generations and they lived normal lives. When you start to feel the urge, control yourself and stop using pills as a crutch. It's just hurting you in the long run.

TheMatrix
October 2nd, 2011, 01:27 AM
Sorry to tell you this, but ADD/ADHD are both bogus. It is just another way for the government to keep some kind of control on citizens. Since the 80's, people diagnosed have tripled. People have been like this for generations and they lived normal lives. When you start to feel the urge, control yourself and stop using pills as a crutch. It's just hurting you in the long run.
What? You obviously don't know your facts.

(But we're not going to debate here, post a thread in Ramblings of the wise (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29) if you want to debate.)

Rusty101
October 3rd, 2011, 11:56 PM

Mate, do you have ADD/ADHD? Because if you did (I do) you would realise that some people NEED ritalin or their other medications to leed ordinary lives. And you would've known this if you had done some proper mefical research, and not just some random numbers off the top of your head.
Don't get dragged into the stereotype/media influence and point of view.

Ben4ever
December 14th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I'm soo ADHD!!!!!!!!!!!

User Deleted
December 15th, 2011, 01:33 AM
One of my favorite quotes...

I have ADOS. Attention deficit... OOOHHHHH SHINY!!!

yourmom32
February 19th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I do that all the time! Its the worst when I'm wearing my mockingjay pin! I'll b talking, and randomly quit and just stare at it.

yourmom32
February 19th, 2012, 04:31 PM
By the way, I have ADD! :)

Lovemeorleaveme
May 20th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Im sorry this is to tempting
SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The reason the number people diagnosed has tripled is because
1. there are more people
2. more people know about it and are bringing in there kids to get diagnosed if they suspect they might have ADD/ADHD