PDA

View Full Version : This is the right place

Iamcured
September 1st, 2011, 02:10 PM
This is the right place.....Youll never stop the truth.

1. To restore to health.
2. To effect a recovery from: cure a cold.
3. To remove or remedy (something harmful or disturbing): cure an evil.

Definitions of Cure

The mod locked my other thread ---

berry1
September 1st, 2011, 03:41 PM
This is the right place.....Youll never stop the truth.

1. To restore to health.
2. To effect a recovery from: cure a cold.
3. To remove or remedy (something harmful or disturbing): cure an evil.

Definitions of Cure

Tbh the other thread needed locking and also i am very happy to hear about yourecovery but not everyone shears the same beliefes :D

Iamcured
September 1st, 2011, 05:43 PM
Tbh the other thread needed locking and also i am very happy to hear about yourecovery but not everyone shears the same beliefes :D

I did not need to get well or recover because SZ does not exist. I was only harrased by demons who did not like me helping others with the power of Jesus name.

My screen name is really a lie....

When youre under attack it is not an illness. It is simply an attack.

Don't you know 1000's of ministers world wide see or hear a few things? It all part of the job in helping people fight. You don't see these ministers on pills. They banish the problem with Jesus name.

Syvelocin
September 1st, 2011, 06:27 PM

Which doesn't mean you post another one...

Unless you explain the point of the thread it'll happen again, because I'm not seeing the point of this one.

berry1
September 1st, 2011, 08:14 PM
I did not need to get well or recover because SZ does not exist. I was only harrased by demons who did not like me helping others with the power of Jesus name.

My screen name is really a lie....

When youre under attack it is not an illness. It is simply an attack.

Don't you know 1000's of ministers world wide see or hear a few things? It all part of the job in helping people fight. You don't see these ministers on pills. They banish the problem with Jesus name.

Thats your opinion mate we all have different religions so really ya cant push your views of it on others as thats the only reason i see this thread being created.

Bye any chance are you from the Landover Baptist Church forum?

Donkey
September 2nd, 2011, 05:24 AM
VT is not a Christian forum. It's not a place to push your beliefs where people are trying to get help. I understand your views, but what we offer here is support and people here try to get help for themselves; posting a new thread to say you have beaten schizophrenia thanks to Christianity isn't what this forum is for and it stops the more important threads getting through.

Post another thread like this and you will receive an infraction - if you want to talk about it further, give me a PM.