PDA

View Full Version : Why does my little sis doesn't mind seeing her naked?

Fear
August 26th, 2011, 10:34 PM
It's very disturbing to see my 12 year old sis naked and being proud of it. It's different if it was another girl, but my sister is shameless and walks out the shower naked and stuff. Its creept. She and my moms partners daughter came out the bath together, and my sister just undoes her towel in front of me and I had to look away, a little embarrassed, and my mums daughter pretended to do iut but behind a towel, which is a releif. But, looking at other posts in the girls section, they don't mind being naked in front of male company who is family. I prefer them to cover up, if its family. Its uncomfortable. Is it their age group? Or. what?

Thanks.

Unsolvedmind
August 26th, 2011, 10:57 PM
It's just how they are! If they like being naked they like being naked! :D

Fear
August 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Yeah, if they are not related.

fenrirdies
August 27th, 2011, 06:46 AM
That would annoy me a family member is last person I want to see naked , just start throwing clothes at her when she does it maybe she will get the message.

ADC12
August 27th, 2011, 09:06 AM
i kno wt u mean i have an 8 year old sis dancin round the house nude ... i find it disturbing :S
i dont think its normal for a 12 year old cos my 12 year old sis doesnt do that :S

Plane And Simple
August 27th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I personally find it... normal. But not O.K for me... as you said, I would need to turn around.

crzy15
August 27th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Im 15 and i like being naked. :) Around the house. My brothers dont care.

SimplyTom
August 27th, 2011, 04:34 PM
i guess she isnt ashamed of her body and doesnt mind been naked she might grow out of it though

TheMJS
August 27th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Meh, it's fine.

Just don't get "too involved"

Fear
August 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM
I guess she hasn't matured enough. Takingbaths with another girl her age is just creepy. I guess girls don't mind these things.

TheMJS
August 27th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I guess she hasn't matured enough. Takingbaths with another girl her age is just creepy. I guess girls don't mind these things.

True, best let her get on with it :P

cheergurl
September 6th, 2011, 06:48 PM
12 is kind of old for an "innocent" bath w a friend lol, are u sure there isn't more going on?
and maybe she's teasing you on porpose lol

InsanelyApple
September 6th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Because she is comfortable with her own body and doesn't see the big deal. You don't have to look, but you can't do anything about it. I see nothing wrong with it. I took baths with my brother until I was 11 and he was 10 and nothing happened. We just played with toys (like a ship).

ummidk
September 6th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I think they are doing more than just taking a bath lol

Drake
September 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Maybe it's a sign...haha jk dude just look away and maybe ask her to change by her self.

crazyhyperway
September 6th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I personally, do not want to see my sis running around the house naked. If she did, and my parents didn't say anything, I would just turn away

panthersbaseball
September 7th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Dude my sisters don't every get naked in front of me. But the whole bath thing maybe they are doing more in there because I have never seen that

Tyler97
September 7th, 2011, 07:55 AM
12 is kind of old for an "innocent" bath w a friend lol, are u sure there isn't more going on?
and maybe she's teasing you on porpose lol

she could be teasing you on purpose, when my sister was 12 and I was 15 she would come down stairs in her night gown and no panties underneath. She would sit in the lazy boy chair with her legs up and spread apart, she wasn't being to obvious, but it wasn't hard to see she had nothing on under her night gown. My mother told her to cross her legs and my sister seemed mad, I think she was trying to tease me.

Sporadica
September 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
being naked is fun but what is so wrong with her being shameless?

your sister has a good self esteem if she can show her full body infront of people

by saying she's shameless I get this idea that you are saying that she should be ashamed of herself

my one sister walks around naked at her house when parents not visiting

she says "this is my house that I paid for and I'll do what I please" lol

Finlandguy
September 14th, 2011, 10:47 AM
wow!! I go nude with my sister, brother, mom and dad everyday in the sauna! I dont care if i see my sis naked! Its no problem seeing your sis nude. We shower and go to sauna together, no deal!

Tyler97
September 14th, 2011, 11:22 AM
wow!! I go nude with my sister, brother, mom and dad everyday in the sauna! I dont care if i see my sis naked! Its no problem seeing your sis nude. We shower and go to sauna together, no deal!

does your sister laugh at you when she sees your boner?

kelly820
September 14th, 2011, 01:52 PM
I share a bedroom with my older brother & younger sister so we all see eachother naked all the time. its no big deal if you ask me.

Electra Heart
September 14th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Who knows...

crzy15
September 14th, 2011, 04:17 PM
why do so many people have such a problem with being naked? I was raised to be proud of my body, and NOT ashamed of it. Unless ur super fat and out of shape, you should never be ashamed of your body. I have 2 brothers and none of us have a problem being naked.

Unown
September 14th, 2011, 10:21 PM
lucky to have that. my brother is the same way. ( i am sr8t )

SeanM1997
September 14th, 2011, 10:24 PM
its just them, my friends little sisters used 2 run around naked and it was weird but now they grew outta it so im relieved

jared.butler
September 15th, 2011, 12:48 AM
your brother wanks over u but haha

mrbigred
December 11th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Im 15 and i like being naked. :) Around the house. My brothers dont care.

Of course ur brothers don't mind

Sumaes
January 20th, 2013, 10:05 PM
If it's their bodies, why does it matter to you? Leave them alone.

randomnessqueen
January 21st, 2013, 02:02 PM
if its family theres nothing wrong with it.
i do it, my little sis does it, my mom does it.
my brother did it when he lived with us.

Sean4U
January 22nd, 2013, 12:23 PM
AS has been said maybe more is going on when taking a bath, but that shouldn't concern you....i know that I did with my brothers when I was young... they may be experimenting....as far as walking around naked with you there....well it doesn't matter here since we are all guys, but that would freak me out if I had a sister no matter what age....

czerwilly12
January 22nd, 2013, 01:11 PM
I've never seen my sister naked (fully). But, sometimes if she bends over i can see down her shirt because she wears helping bras that are open on the top.

janisj182
January 22nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
well aybe it is her sence of dignity

HowlingSnail
January 22nd, 2013, 03:55 PM
There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. If you don't like it, fine, but it's her choice. She could equally say she doesn't want to see you walking around in clothes.

Jstr
January 22nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
I would be revolted you should tell them to start covering up!
I would be angry because it would make me uncomfortable
MY mom used to walk around the house naked until I got mad at her and told her to start wearing clothes.
Im sorry but I would find this unacceptable

Abnormal
January 22nd, 2013, 10:26 PM
There is nothing wrong with your little sister being comfortable with her body. She's only your sister. Your little sister, at that. Trust me, seeing your sister naked is not going to hurt you in any way. Its her house too and you have to learn how to co-exist with her properly for the remainder of your time there. But if it really does bother you, you can always talk to your sister or your mother and explain to them that it really does make you uncomfortable and if they're nice enough to respect your wishes then she will try to cover up a bit more. But I say again, even if she doesn't, there shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Nitro
January 23rd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Wow your lucky. I'm an only child and i would love to have a sister who showed me her naked body. That would be awesome. You should return the favor and let her see you naked too.

Synyster Shadows
February 23rd, 2013, 07:31 PM
Like some have said, just nicely ask her to cover up. Or tell your mom to do that. but like others have said, it's her body. Hey, I might sound like a hypocrite but I'm just trying to be moderate. if it's really that bad to you, just ask her to cover up. *shrug*