PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sunshinegoddess2006
May 20th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Hi my name is lori I am 18 im currently attending a two year college and recently i found out my grandmother's house is being sold. The thing is that i grew up in that house and when my grandmother past away two years ago i thought about raising my son in that house we were about to move in their but we can't find my uncle who now owns my grandmothers house. He's the reason why the house is being sold because he hasn't payed the house payment in 2 years. Can some one please tell me how to get over seeing the only memories of the one person who ever loved you leave and belong to someone else.

Anonymous
May 20th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Hi Lori, welcome to Virtual Teen :D. My name is Cristina :D.

Wow that is sure a load that you have on your shoulders :(. To me things happen for a purpose 8). There is a chance that you are not supposed to be in that house :(. If you are :), things will work out for you and your son and a door will open for that opportunity :D. I wish you the best of luck and may you rise above what hardships life may bring you :D.

P.S. I am no professional but, maybe you should try and get your mind off of your worries and stress’ by doing something fun, enjoyable and time consuming with your son :D.

I hope I helped :D. Good Luck Lori! :D.

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
May 20th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Hey Lori! My names Adam... Welcome to VT :D

That sounds tough but something time will pass and you will forget about it... like u wont feel sad but thouse memories will last... trust me on that... u will move on and ull still be happy

CrAzY-TBonE
May 20th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Hi guys my name is Tom, im 13 years old.. i like playin on the computer :D and im sorry lori, bout your grandma, but ya know, like will roll on. Good luck with your son.

CrAzY-TBonE
May 20th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Life lol sorry :lol: