PDA

View Full Version : Am I Schizophrenic? Or just wierd.

SoWhatIfImGoth
August 12th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I feel as though I have 2 personalities. One side of me is loud and obnoxious, and VERY immature, whereas the other makes me a lot "darker". I seem to become much more quiet, and a lot more socially awkward. I just seem to switch between these 2 randomly, but I don't know if it's schizophrenia, or just really awkward mood swings...

ShatteredWings
August 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Multiple personalities/personas =/= schitzo at all

You *really* don't give enough info for me to judge what it really is, but that is not symptoms of schitzophrenia at all

Sith Lord 13
August 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I feel as though I have 2 personalities. One side of me is loud and obnoxious, and VERY immature, whereas the other makes me a lot "darker". I seem to become much more quiet, and a lot more socially awkward. I just seem to switch between these 2 randomly, but I don't know if it's schizophrenia, or just really awkward mood swings...

Honestly, those symptoms don't seem anything like schizophrenia. Do you have any blackouts? People calling you by the wrong name? People recognizing you who you've never met before?

Dimitri
September 21st, 2011, 09:26 PM
It might be more of depression, I am sorry, yes, you do not give enough information to make these ASSUMPTIONS, we cannot diagnoise Schizophrenia, we are not physicians. I think, if you honestly think you have schizophrenia, you need to consult your physician.