PDA

View Full Version : ADD

Rebelion
August 4th, 2011, 11:51 PM
I am ADD and want to know what it is like for others to be ADD

Alex_16
August 5th, 2011, 12:26 AM
im not exactly sure if i have add... cuz ive never been tested... i think i do cuz like i can sit still... like for me i have to bounce my leg... or like tap a pencil or something...to make myself pay attention...cuz if i sit still... i just start like looking around and dont pay attention

Unsolvedmind
August 5th, 2011, 01:10 AM
I have had ADD my whole life and my ADD really efftects my memory wich I hate cause I will forget things real EASILY and I get easily distracted especially in school for example I will start drawing randomly and then loose focus in class we are NOT alone people who have ADD just have a extra challenge in life :D

im not exactly sure if i have add... cuz ive never been tested... i think i do cuz like i can sit still... like for me i have to bounce my leg... or like tap a pencil or something...to make myself pay attention...cuz if i sit still... i just start like looking around and dont pay attention

The stuff you say you're doing that is called Fidgeting. Fidgeting is hard to explain but I do know that people have it like HAVE to do something every second so you may have a small case ADHD :)

Ambrosia
August 5th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Puberty 101:arrow:ADD/ADHD forum.

Please check before you post =P

Alex_16
August 5th, 2011, 01:31 AM
well yea...like i draw on stuff to.. and get distracted...thats why i bounce my leg or tap pencil...or click pen... or something... cuz instead of drawing and focusing on that...i kinda like trick my brain...and i am still able to focus ... although i do have great memory... i never study and i get A's ... i have like a photographic memory...i do think i have a little adhd or add though

PandaBear
August 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
It's just really difficult to focus for me and act like a little kid, and I don't remember things as easily than when I take my meds for it. It just helps me focus better and since I'm always tired, it keeps me awake and alert too.

josh93
August 8th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I have ADHD.

TheMatrix
August 9th, 2011, 12:55 AM
I had a light case of ADD a couple years back.
I just couldn't focus on anything, and my attention span was really short, especially if it didn't interest me.

OptimusPrime
August 30th, 2011, 12:39 AM
I used to have ADD and it affected my eating. Since I got taken off the tablets and stopped being diagnosed as one I eat like a horse.

Mattattack
September 21st, 2011, 10:53 PM
I fucking hate add/ADHD.

Nicotine888
November 19th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I have ADD and like i dont go around screamin it like over the PA at school lol and its totally a focusing thing for me. Like i cant hold a conversation very well and people that dont know me think im just not listening.