PDA

View Full Version : Do you let your family see you naked?

nudiegurl13
August 4th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Why or why not? How does it feel being naked in front of them? How developed are you?

XomaggsoX
August 4th, 2011, 08:08 AM
yes
i really dont care ... not like theyve never seen it before
pretty developed

kelly820
August 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM
I dont care if my brother or sister see me. we all share a bedroom so its like normal to us if we see eachother. I'm not very developed.

kentucky girl
August 4th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I have no problem letting my family see me naked. I see them too

sarahtheweber
August 4th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Yes. I don't care- its my family. Pretty well developed

Kylie123
August 8th, 2011, 05:49 PM
My sister and I are naked around each other all the time, we are really close. It would be weird for the rest of my family to see me naked though.
I'm pretty much fully developed I think...

dontcare97
August 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I think I'm devolped but I don't care if my sister or mom sees me. I've been walkoing around naked for forever. I do get more covered when my old brother comes home because I'm not as little as i used to be.

sammy1996
August 9th, 2011, 07:01 AM
I never really used to care but as I got older and more developed I cover up more. Just family preference really

Garden
August 9th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I don't feel the need to hide my body from my family. Its just something that I'd avoid for the sake of common decency.

Jenn
August 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
definitely not. im private about my body

dajuvega
August 9th, 2011, 12:10 PM
ive actually always been a tomboy so im a bit more comfortable being naked in front of my brothers and dad than mom. mom always makes a fuss about it.

Triste
August 9th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I'm not too shy about being nude in front of other people, especially family.

crzy15
August 11th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Im not shy around my family. My brothers are close to my age. non of us are ashamed of our body. I dont mind them being naked, and I dont mind being naked.

Angel Androgynous
August 11th, 2011, 05:22 PM
In front of my mother/Sister: No problem.

I'm pretty developed lol.

RockinRobyn
August 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM
no I just am in my room wit the door closed I dont like them seeing me naked

pools of blue
August 11th, 2011, 11:51 PM
I let my younger brother and sister see me naked no problem. I am also ok with my mum seeing, but i would freak out if my dad saw me nude.

Eagle63
August 12th, 2011, 01:56 PM
im an only child, and as ive gotten older, i try to get more privacy. I dont go out of a bathroom\my bedroom with at least a towel on.

amy463
August 16th, 2011, 08:23 PM
They can see whatever they want to see idk. There is nothing to shame about your body. That's what i think

tootiny
August 16th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah, Ive walked around naked a few times. lol my brothers do all the time.

Haleygurl
August 17th, 2011, 08:07 AM
I developed kinda early.. I don't mind my family seeing me naked. I think it's natural. My mom freaks out when I'm in front of my step dad or my dad, but I think it's cool.

girl555
August 18th, 2011, 10:39 AM
my family are like nudists. like not really but all of us (younger brother,me,step dad) always walk around naked. never my mum though. but we like sit around naked on the couch together sometimes. my brother and step dad dont usually like to be naked at the same time as me cause they get a boner. but my bro doesnt care if i see it anymore cause we have like sex. and my step dad's getting more used to it too. im pretty developed too. and i just LOVE been naked. especially when theres more than just me naked. :P

amylights
August 26th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I walk around naked all the time, my family doesnt really care because they like to walk around the house nude too, so its pretty normal for my family.... im in the middle of puberty... i think...well ive started my periods, have grown breasts the size of a fist and i have to shave my pubic hair every once in a while.... haha, once my younger brother asked me why did i have hair on my privates!

Valentina
August 30th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Well, i don't have any problems with my family seeing me nude. Actually we spent this years summer holiday in a nudist resort an have been nude nearly all the time. First i thought it would be a little bit strange to be nude around them because we are nit that 100% nudists but used to spent holiday in nudist resorts and because we didnt go to holyday last year i did't know what it would feel like now with my body developing and my change of mind from a little girl to an interested-in-boys girl and knowing that there might be people who like it to see me nude. But i am sure now that my family doesnt care about my nude body like i don't care about my mother's, father's or brother's bodies.

Tyler12
December 12th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I had oral sex with my sister so I guess you could say I don't care

Sparrowhawk1161
December 12th, 2011, 09:29 PM
As a Father myself, Yes a Father, if I saw my daughter naked... I'd make some witty reply... and she would doit also and I'd close the door. ...unless there was a water fight... and bets are off... Do have any idea how much water you have to clean up after a water fight?

shybigirl13
December 12th, 2011, 11:01 PM
my family are open about nudity so yea we see eachother naked pretti much every day

Bigdalt96
December 13th, 2011, 03:26 PM
only sometimes

honeybear
December 13th, 2011, 08:08 PM
ny parents have seen me and I them...also my cousin ...no biggie

boss22
December 13th, 2011, 09:33 PM
guys and girls... im gunna be honest here... first.. i dont like to let my family see me naked, its not that i dont like my body, i just dont do that...2nd, ok... idc if there r haters after this comment, but that is really weird that u wud have sex with ur bro or oral with ur sis, im sorry buts thats just wrong in my opinion

amylights
December 14th, 2011, 03:29 AM
I dont really care because my family and me are a lot of the times naked in front of each other... How developed am i? I dont know, i have pubes, breasts, and i started having periods about a year or two ago

ggcasey97
December 28th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I really dont care if my mom sees me naked...i only live with her.

xCierax
December 28th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Me and my sister live with each other,so i dont really mind when she sees me naked,sometimes when were in a hurry or wanna save water or just feel like it,we take showers together and stuff so i dont really see the problem in her seeing me naked,it perfectly normal,and Fully developed

Charleigh
December 29th, 2011, 07:51 AM
No way. Never ever. FUCK that :L

VeryWell
December 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Ever since I learned to get dressed myself, I've kept my body private to family members.

learnaboutme
December 29th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I don't care, I've been going nude since I was a baby! My family is nudist so I've seen it all. I grew up that way!

beebs
December 29th, 2011, 06:38 PM
never. my family dont know i self harm, so i cant have them seeing my cuts and scars

Peter_boy
January 4th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Yes when changing and coming from shower and stuff. I think it feels ok but i get embarassed if i have an erection even if mom says it is normal. I am not so developed yet :(

kentucky girl
January 5th, 2012, 11:34 AM
After reading all this replies makes me feel better about being naked in front of my family. In fact my brother and I are home alone right now and we are both naked right now.

jesslovesu
January 5th, 2012, 01:42 PM
developed and i dont mind, i try not to let them see but if they do oh well...its funny cuz my younger brother actually asked me one time why i had boobs but no pubic hair hahahaha i explained to him shaving lol :P

CruiseSmurfette
January 5th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Its just my mom and I here so we are both naked alot in the summer. Too cold now tho

xxxXXXLMFAOXXXxxx
January 5th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I do it all the time My sister and always go naked we dont mind since its only us most of the time

cooli
January 14th, 2012, 09:11 PM
nope id die if they did especially my brther as he is 5years youngerthan me, although he did walk into the bathroom while i was inserting a tampon (we have a dodgy lock) he got a slap for that :L

Ellie wood crainey
January 15th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I do mind from the waist down but from the waist up I don't care I spend way to much time on the sun loungers that way........;)

jenna111
January 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM
since we have a small house and a big family, we all just walk around naked for like 5 seconds only so yea we c eachother naked all the time

learnaboutme
March 23rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
I don't care who sees me naked. I don't have a dad so I sony care if my mom sees me naked.

countryniki
March 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
I go nude in my room. I dont really care tho so usually im naked or in just panties cus it me and my older sis mom is alwaysvat work

wildone016
March 25th, 2012, 12:51 PM
No way!!!

Weber_Swagg
March 26th, 2012, 09:02 PM
I'm pretty developed but i don't really mind my mom or sister. I used to not mind my brother but I normally try to stay covered up around him.

kao321
April 15th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I don't walking around naked but if my parents or brothers happen to look I don't care.

AbbaZabba
April 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I'm a only child. My Mom has seen me here and there, but not Dad. But I don't walk around naked or anything when they are around.

ImCoolBeans
April 15th, 2012, 09:20 PM
This was bumped :locked: