PDA

View Full Version : Invasion Again?

Elscire
February 28th, 2007, 12:20 AM
omg the yahoo slurps are back as we know it!
you know whats very amusing? since a slurp is here for search engines, i met with my other Elscire and he seemed to be cool but my point is on yahoo and google, almost all my posts are in the search engine in the omitted section if you search my name

schrei jess
February 28th, 2007, 12:25 AM
When I searched 'bedroom eyes VT' the first two things were about me, but it was odd, on the first result is said something like '1. Bedroom eyes has a spectacular aura' and Im like...wtf 0_o

Kiros
February 28th, 2007, 03:24 AM
Yep, I know the Yahoo! Slurps are back. I decided to let them roam around again so they can crawl the site and let people search for it. If the Slurp bots start taking too much bandwidth or make the server load shoot up too high, I can always block them again. :)

Aηdy
February 28th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Theres like at leats 20 of them on all the time, google only fas 2 or 3 at most, why do they need to have so many? I often get the server busy message.

Hyper
February 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Because

Google > Yahoo

It is a proven fact, and I hate the Yahoo search engine

Underage_Thinker
February 28th, 2007, 07:52 AM
whats yahoo :P

MoveAlong
February 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM
When I searched 'bedroom eyes VT' the first two things were about me, but it was odd, on the first result is said something like '1. Bedroom eyes has a spectacular aura' and Im like...wtf 0_o

That's the sentance that comes up when you move your cursor over the green block that has "rep power" by it.

I agree completely with Hyper! lol
Did you know that I'm probably the only Apocalyptic_Storm on the net? O_o

Ethannnnnn
March 1st, 2007, 03:36 AM
I often get the server busy message.
so do i it pisses me off:mad:

Maverick
March 1st, 2007, 08:10 AM
I get them once in awhile, too but nowhere near how it was before.

Hyper
March 1st, 2007, 10:42 AM
I don't know, I think you should block the evil search engines minions

-Silence
March 1st, 2007, 01:39 PM
I've gotten that damn busy message about five times today! :-x