PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid scizophrenic

Doc. Crane .-.
July 26th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Yeah, i think people are keeping secrets from me and keeping tabs on me....

flumeendeavors
July 29th, 2011, 10:42 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I think someone has been in my house for the past few months and he's plotting my murder. I know someone is watching me.

RoseyCadaver
August 1st, 2011, 12:19 AM
I feel the same way.I also feel every time I leave some where someone is talking about me,I'm also extremely paranoid about someone kiddnapping my family.This could be partly because of insecurities,but you never know.

dontcare97
August 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM
I feel like everyone around me is talking about me, hating me behind my back. I don't know if it's insecurities or what.

fenrirdies
August 18th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Wow alot of people like me , I don't trust anyone and always have a knife . I went to denny's with my mom and couldn't eat because I had the feeling people were talking abou me.

judahtics
August 18th, 2011, 10:37 PM
do you actually have a diagnosis? or is this a self, i think i have diagnosis?

lordmac001
November 16th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Examples of the most common paranoid symptoms are:

* delusions of persecution, reference, exalted birth, special mission, bodily change, or jealousy;
* hallucinatory voices that threaten the patient or give commands, or auditory hallucinations without verbal form, such as whistling, humming, or laughing;
* hallucinations of smell or taste, or of sexual or other bodily sensations; visual hallucinations may occur but are rarely predominant.

CJC95
November 19th, 2011, 04:10 AM
You probably wouldn't be 'thinking' it, you'd be dead convinced it was happening