PDA

View Full Version : Concerta / Focalin XR

suza23
July 20th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I was just diagnosed with ADD and my doctor told me to look up these two medicines and see which one I would prefer to try first.

Do any of you guys have any experience with either or both?

I would love to hear your guys opinion

Dimitri
July 23rd, 2011, 12:17 PM
I have been on concerta since 2nd grade and it has been an amazing help, it restricted my appetite a lot but if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

JRwulf64
August 1st, 2011, 11:59 PM
i used to take concerta and it didnt work for me but everyones different so go with whatever you think is right for you

Ayro
November 7th, 2011, 04:55 AM
I'm currently taking concerta ive been using to for 7 Months now im not exactly sure what its so post to do but when ever i take it feel more... realxed which is odd cause already i am a chill person also i do notice that when i do take concerta i dont eat anything untell dinner also when i first started taking concerta i dropped 14 pounds very fast because it stops me from eating alot.

Feel free to pm me

spiderdude
November 10th, 2011, 06:00 PM
ive been on concerta since the first grade it calms me down but kills my appetite just be sure to eat even if ur not hungry and dont take to much im on 112mg and somtimes i feel like a zombie but i reccomend it.

BradyW97
December 11th, 2011, 04:55 AM
I take concerta and to stop me frOm losing weight I have a powder makeup milkshake sort of thing called ensure

ImCoolBeans
December 11th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Please don't bump old threads :locked: