PDA

View Full Version : Bromance

jhsjsams719
July 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
I'm a straight curious guy.
I think a lot of guys have a hesitation to be affectionate to their guy friends, because they think it's "gay" or "un-manly", or just merely afraid of what other people might think of them.
But how many of you straight guys always desired (or have) to have that one same-sex friend that you could do anything with. (non-sexual) That one friend that would do anything for you, that would understand you, and just hug them, laugh with them, holding hands with them, without getting bothered by what other people tell you.

What do you guys think?
and how many of you guys have a great friendship with their bromance? :)

mrbob360
July 15th, 2011, 02:07 PM
i sort of hav something like this bu twe dont hold hands or hug but we r very close we been friends for 13 years so yer i get your point but holding hands that would be a bit creepy i know boys and girls do that when they are jus frirends and two girls but two boys?? but hugging i think is ok between two boys

jhsjsams719
July 15th, 2011, 02:12 PM
i sort of hav something like this bu twe dont hold hands or hug but we r very close we been friends for 13 years so yer i get your point but holding hands that would be a bit creepy i know boys and girls do that when they are jus frirends and two girls but two boys?? but hugging i think is ok between two boys

ahaha, two guys holding hands in public would be weird, yes. but I should've been more specific. I was kinda talking about just playing with hands with each other :P

tyler17OKC
July 16th, 2011, 05:26 PM
That is something that many kids at my school have issues with. If you so much as accidentally brush up against them they will freak! The world needs to become more accepting to bromances. !

ccrunner
July 17th, 2011, 12:32 AM
We've never held hands really maybe just messing around but we aren't afraid to big and be affectionate my 7 guy friends and I

Mynameisconner
July 17th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I think it would be a big step for some social problems these days.

DifferentTides
July 18th, 2011, 02:40 AM
I totally agree with that, i would love to have a bromance like that (maybe minus the hand holding). Though i have something very close to that with my best friend, if not exactly that hahaha.

Kujiro
July 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I am having a straight forward bromance with my bestie.
Even in school.
If both parties are basically willing then just go ahead.

Remember you do not need anyone's permission to love someone, so why bother what people think.
Just do what you feel is right.