PDA

View Full Version : Asexual(sorry about repost)

MmBeans
July 11th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Okay I'm 13 and I have never liked a girl. I know it's weird but what does it feel like? How do u know when u first like somebody? Sometimes I wish liked somebody to know what it feela like but other times not so much I'm going into 8th grade up coming year will I like so
Somebody this year most likely? Y do I not like anybody yet when my parents did b4 me? Some of the girls at my school r idiots but still
Just clue me In on what I'm missing out on. Sorry about repost couldn't find the other one!

michael.95
July 11th, 2011, 01:23 PM
By liked you mean dating material right? Your not missing out on much, they are a pain in the ass, argue all the time haha. Na, relationships are all different. Gotta try it for yourself.

If you mean fancied like found attractive then I guess that's quite strange you haven't found any yet. Do you like boys perhaps?

Donkey
July 11th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Puberty For Boys -> Teen Sexuality

Solvez18
July 11th, 2011, 01:59 PM
its hard 2 explain the feeling when u really like someone as a crush. even if u hit puberty and fall for alot of girls a crush still has a stronger feeling 2 me than other girls. - im 13 and year 8 ( 8th grade )

Shrouded Helper
July 11th, 2011, 02:05 PM
You can't really put a time frame to liking someone. If you like someone during middle/highschool, that's fine, but if you don't that IS ALSO fine.

LuckyLuke
July 12th, 2011, 03:41 PM
It's different for everyone...

For me when I saw my first "real" girlfriend (whom I'm still with) I was introduced to her by a cousin who was friends with her and there was a moment, just a moment when our eyes met and we smiled at one another. I introduced myself and she did the same. I felt a warm feeling come over me and then started talking to her.

By my understanding, a lot of other people just get that overwhelming horny feeling because they're attracted to someone so they ask them out.

But relax Beans, I'm 17 and I've just recently met this girl. There's no time limit, you and your soul don't expire until death.