PDA

View Full Version : so I have this friend.....

katie_kat
July 11th, 2011, 01:38 AM
So I have this friend she has been my best friend since 3rd grade well around 6th grade she turned bi but she has always had feelings for me and I tell her that i just wanna be friends but i dont want to hurt her by not returning the same feeling towards her...So how do I be her best friend still but just without having her feelings hurt cuz i dont like her back like she likes me?

Ambrosia
July 11th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Well, feelings like that so early on in life often times change over the years. Chances are this MIGHT just be a phase for her and it will soon pass. In the mean time explain to her that you love her as a friend, and that you care for her and all those things that friends feel for each other, but that you just don't feel romantically for her. She needs to know that you want to keep your friendship going strong and keep it the same as it used to be. But the thing is that YOU have to keep it that way as well! Sometimes when a female friend discovers that their other friend is attracted to girls they let the relationship get caught on a snag because they get nervous.

I highly doubt she's going to jump you! So help the friendship stay strong!

=)