PDA

View Full Version : bisexual?

hotasian95
June 30th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I've considered myself bisexual since I was 12 (I will soon be 16). I am not sure if I am actually bisexual or if I am just being a rebellious teenager... My parents are from Japan and therefore are super strict with me, and fooling around with both guys and girls is kind of my way of rebelling against them. I mean I am sexually attracted to both guys and girls but I emotionally its only guys. Girls to me are more like friends with benefits. The posts I've been reading are making me wonder wether I am bisexual or not, and if not can I be labeled as just curious even though I've done a lot of sexual activities with both guys and girls?

Donkey
June 30th, 2011, 03:49 PM
You're not really bisexual if you are not emotionally attracted to girls. It's not a problem either way though, feel no need to label yourself. :)

SuperSuraj
July 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM
You're not really bisexual if you are not emotionally attracted to girls. It's not a problem either way though, feel no need to label yourself. :)

agreed, without the emotional attachment its nothing to worry about, just keep rebelling and have fun :P

Contra
July 1st, 2011, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I don't think you're bisexual either, but if you feel comfortable doing stuff with both guys and girls do it. :)

Love.Hate
July 1st, 2011, 09:21 AM
I wouldnt put a label on it, like the others have said.

You have to be emotionally and physically attracted to girls and guys to be bisexual. But if you enjoy doing things with either sex go for it :)