PDA

View Full Version : Phases ><

Dunce
June 9th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I don't really know what I want to write here.
I guess I just want to know, how does one know if a phase is really a phase or not??
I had a lesbian phase a while ago. It started when I was 14 and went on until I was 17. I'm 17 now. I was 100% sure I was a lesbian, I thought it might have been a phase. But it was too real, and too passionate for it to be a phase, plus it went on 3 years. So I came to terms with it, I became immersed in the LGBT community, I began to love that part of me.

But then I lost interest and I had an asexual phase for a few months, but recently I've found that I'm looking a boys again. I haven't been interested in boys since I was 13. But I'm not sure if I like them yet.

I miss my lesbian side, it seemed like the true me. When I was a child I was into boys and girls. I didn't realise I was into girls until I looked back. I liked boys more though. Anyway, I really began to accept myself and love myself and now I feel like I've lost a part of myself, and it feels hard to just leave it behined. I don't really like girls anymore, well I'm not exactly attracted to them anymore(I dont think I am, not as much). And I can't force myself into a sexuality, I know.

I just want to know... How do I know if a phase is a phase? If I become interested in boys again how will I know that history wont repeat itself, and I'll go off boys and back onto girls? And If that does happen, how do I know thats not going to happen for the rest of my life?

I feel like I have 2 personalities. One part of me isn't interested in boys or girls, and the other concious part of me really really wants a girlfriend/boyfriend, but I can't have one because I have no interest in anyone :/
I feel angry at myself. My body is so indecisive. I just want someone to tell me that this is a phase and to tell me what my sexuality will be in the end.
But i have to wait it out. I was going to go talk to some LGBTQ people in person, but I dont want to become really into that community in case I turn out to be straight. It'll hurt too much.

PAfarmerkid
June 9th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Im starting to know the feeling. Im just starting to re-assure myself and accept Im def. bi but then one day I lose all my feelings for everyone, then I jsut have feeligns for guys but yet I dont have any feelings really for girls anymore then one day I might have some then the next I wont have feelings for girls... I also have 2 personalities, 1 thats quiet, and not open about my sexuality at all, then the 2nd thats very open with a "strong" personalitie (thats what my friend said anyways, lol)