PDA

View Full Version : Lonely and confused

redmann
June 8th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Well for a couple weeks i kind of had a thing going with this guy at my school . anyway i kind of bailed out on him twice to hang out cause i was scared people would see(im not out yet) anyway i felt really bad and then he kept wanting to have sex and stuff and i said i would but i was to scared.. i just want to have sex with someone really special. my counselor told me not to talk to him anymore cause he basically wanted to use me. but i really liked him and i want to have a relationship with him still. and i have been really lonely lately and all the relationships ive gotten into all of the guys wanted to just have sex cause they thought i was hot. not because they liked me. so they lied to me so they could have sex with me.
anyway i was wondering should i still talk to the kid or should i just forget about him...

frickinTONY
June 8th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Try to get to know him a bit more. Try having a decent conversation with him. Then, slowly focus on sex and such if you're ready. ONLY if you're ready. & if he still only wants to get into your pants, screw him & forget about him ;)

teenmanchester
June 8th, 2011, 08:17 PM
i agree i mean i'd rather wait and be lonely than be with a guy who basically uses me, i'd rather be with someone who cares for me. try and talk more with him about your feelings towards the sex subject and if he still wants it then don't do it and find someone who actually cares about you and ur feelings :)

MustangRacer35
June 9th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Try to talk to him to see if he will be there for you. If you think he just wants to use you for sex then he's not the right one for you. Being lonely is better than being used.

redmann
June 9th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Thanks...i will give it another try. i just wish i could meet someone that was actually worth it