PDA

View Full Version : So confused :(

RoseyCadaver
May 30th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Latley I've been so confused on my sexuality.I've decide to consider myself Bi-Sexual as of now ,but I'm so confused.I'm not one to worry about small thing(I do big things :D ),but lately I've been so confused over it.I am get more turned on by guys and lately seem to find them physically attractive ,but I find women a little physically attracted ,but I can really fall in love with a women.I fell in real love with one guy,but he broke up with me,which might be why i don't wanna date them.I seem to like women emotionally and men physically T-T.Any ideas?

that kid
May 30th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Well that sounds pretty much exactly like me. I wouldn't stress about it too much or try to rush into figuring that stuff out. Just take your time and make sure you know what you like before declaring anything.

Starlight Blaze
May 30th, 2011, 10:47 PM
^^ what he said

just wait, for some people it takes longer to figure it out
i mean I swore I had true feelings of love for the few girls i've dated and now look at me I'm GAY:wub:
so yeah don't worry it'll be figured out in a few years
and dont worry about labeling yourself anyway, if somebody asks say "who cares?" or "I'll figure it out later"

hope I helped :D

man with freaky plan
June 1st, 2011, 05:52 PM
I had this dilemma, I think that over time you will become emotionally attracted to guys too :) hope that helps