PDA

View Full Version : Rep Power

Waiting
January 24th, 2007, 07:26 AM
can someone explain what the hell it is?
apprently i have 9 rep power haha
okkay
x
edit: scrap this post, just found some guide thingy writtin by someone in 'the cool house' diary. helpful. but i still think its a pointless system

Hyper
January 24th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Well the idea isnt pointless just the fact that almost no1 uses it ;P but yeah I think we all have our formed ideas of ppl and dont need Rep to make our decisions

Kiros
January 24th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Hey! You're back! :D Erm... Shall we still use Loki?

Yeah, I know you've made recent posts, but this is the first one that I found :P Been a while, eh?

Waiting
January 24th, 2007, 05:05 PM
nah dont bother with loki
the reason i used it was to cover my id
but everyone i needed to hide from has long forgotton this place...
how long has it been.....almost a year maybe?
so yeahh back to Patch
is Bri(dying lullaby) still here?
miss her
xx

Kiros
January 24th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Ah, very good - I wasn't really happy with the Loki thing anyway ;)

Hmmm... Bri had came back (which I think was before September) and so I thought it would be nice to give her her former position. A month afterwards, I started seeing less and less of Bri. Now, I think she might be either busy or the things that had kept her busy have made her forget about the internet (or VT). So honestly, I'm not sure if Bri is still active or not - I would assume that her last activity would be in her profile, but don't quote me on that >_>

Anyway, very nice to see that you're still alive and kicking. I shan't ruin this thread anymore :)

MoveAlong
January 24th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well I'm glad you found it useful!
Personally I don't think it's useless, I just think people should pay attention and add/subtract more. It's not that hard just click a button. Of course I would be more willing if they didn't know who subtracted, persons might think that others don't like them or might be offended for knowing.

Kiros
January 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
That's why I originally had it to where members could not see who left reputation - because it may cause favoritism or grudes. So, I suppose this won't really matter much longer, as many members wish VT to use Thanks rather than Reputation.

MoveAlong
January 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Well I hope it's simple because I'm not writing another long guide :P