PDA

View Full Version : What Gives?

~Dazed&&Confused~
January 12th, 2007, 07:38 PM
this is the 3rd time iv been goin for my 1000th post?... whats goin on?.. have the threads iv posted in been deleted or what?..

Activate
January 12th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Maybe a moderator hates you :P

~Dazed&&Confused~
January 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM
lol as you said :P..

Activate
January 12th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Just wanted to make it clear, that moderators can hate people :)
Wow, that doesn't make any sense.

Maverick
January 12th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Moderators can't edit post counts. Did you have a diary that was later deleted?

Kiros
January 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah... Unfortunately, vBulletin is a little strict with keeping up post counts... If a post of yours was deleted, it gets subtracted from your total post count. So if a forum (such as a diary) or a large thread (such as a popular stickey) had a good bit of your posts in it and was eventually pruned/trashed/deleted, then all those posts of yours would have been subtracted from your post count.

I've wanted to find something to fix that, but nothing's crossed my eyes yet... :|

Elscire
January 12th, 2007, 08:38 PM
then i should've have about 1900 posts by now! i did remember that i once had 1523 a month ago and on the very next day i had 1519 posts, and a couple of times i had this happen but in small amounts.
i thought mods aren't able to touch posts counts but only delete posts. i mean even if they delete your posts you still keep your posts count

Activate
January 12th, 2007, 11:29 PM
who caressss, its not like we get a dollar for every post ^_^ *Though that would be good* =]

Aηdy
January 13th, 2007, 03:58 AM
who caressss, its not like we get a dollar for every post ^_^ *Though that would be good* =]
I would be very rich :D

Josh, i think the first time you got 1000 was just before VT was attacked, so then you had to get back to 1000 then, then you was awasy for a fwe months, so most probally a big thread of some sort was deleted.