Announcements in Forum : Religion and Philosophy
October 29th, 2017 until November 29th, 2027
xXl0sth0peXx
Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val
Welcome to Religion and Philosophy *Read before posting*

Welcome to Religion and Philosophy!

In this section, you can have casual discussions about anything pertaining to religion and philosophy. You might want to ask questions about different religions, philosophical beliefs, and more.

Please remember that all of VTís rules must be followed here, just like anywhere else. In addition, it is important to note that this forum is for discussion only. Debate is not permitted, and threads that turn into debates/bashing will be moved to RotW or locked. Users who continually try to turn threads into debates will be disciplined as necessary. Disagreeing is fine, but arguing about who is right or wrong is not. Below are examples of appropriate and inappropriate conversations for this forum.

Appropriate:
User 1: You can only talk to god in the mornings.
User 2: No, you can talk to him at any time of day, morning, night, and anything inbetween.

Inappropriate:
User 1: You can only talk to god in the mornings.
User 2: No, youíre wrong, you can talk to him whenever.
User 1: No, you can only talk to him in the mornings and thatís that.

It is also important to remember that because religious and philosophical opinions/beliefs are unique to each individual, all views are welcome and no belief system is to be treated as superior or inferior to another. Below are examples of appropriate and inappropriate conversations.

Appropriate:
User 1: My family is Christian, but Iím beginning to question the existence of a higher being and I know they wouldnít accept that. What should I do?
User 2: Although I feel itís wrong to deny the existence of a higher being, itís your choice and your parents should support you regardless of your beliefs.

Inappropriate:
User 1: My family is Christian, but Iím beginning to question the existence of a higher being and know they wouldnít accept that. What should I do?
User 2: Itís a sin to not believe in God, youíre in the wrong.

The moderators for this forum are:

Jinglebottom

Elysium
Endeavour
Sailor Mars

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum please contact a moderator.

Happy posting!

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali