View All Announcements (2) Announcements in Forum : Mental Illnesses
April 30th, 2012 until April 30th, 2020
xXl0sth0peXx
Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val
Welcome to The Mental Illnesses Forum *Please read before posting*

Welcome to Mental Illnesses

This is for information and help regarding mental illness. The mental illnesses forum is split into four sub-forums: ADD/ADHD, Bipolar (Manic-Depressive), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Scizophrenia. If you have any issues, or need any help or support regarding any of the previously listed illnesses, please post in the appropriate sub-forum. There is also a general mental illnesses forum where issues regarding any other mental illnesses may be posted.

Due to the sensitive nature of this forum please remember to be respectful of others feelings and situation. If you do not have any positive or helpful comments to input please do not post.

The Moderators For this and the other help forums Are:

Dalcourt
devotionnel
Living For Love

Elysium
Endeavour
Mars

If you have any problems, questions or concerns please feel free to contact us or any other of our moderators here

We ask that you follow all wider VirtualTeen rules which can be found here and only post if you have something you feel contributes to a thread. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and any disagreements or arguments should be taken to Private Messaging and not left in public. In addition, any threads along the lines of 'I will kill myself on ______' and suicide notes are not allowed here on Virtual Teen.

Happy Posting!

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali